Google Anaylytics Tracking Code

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.7 Jersey Shore: Um, can I get one of those margaritas?

Dear 4.5 people who regularly read this blog. I must offer my sincerest apologies for last week's JS post. I was DEATHLY ill last week and still tried to get my post up, it was awful. I know. I am sorry.

Anyway, this week we get our first Angelina-free episode and, well, it was mostly boring. Let's catch up with our lovable guidos and guidettes.

This was really Snooki's episode. We met her friend Ryder, a taller version of Snooks, who feasibly had the worst trip of her entire life. Both nights they went out Snooki got into a fight with Situation, which couldn't have been fun for Ryder. However, Snooki really shined when she sincerely apologized to Sam for the note and just wanted to put all the drama behind her. And how could we forget her attempt to rescue one of the lobsters the boys were going to cook. "I'm not sure what lobsters eat, but I think they eat like insects or something. So I was going to feed them, like, worms."

It's nice to finally see Pauly calling out the Situation. He is not a good friend nor a good wingman, so I like that Pauly seems to want less and less to do with him.

JWoww didn't really do much this episode, except halfheartedly apologize to Sam for the note. And mostly run her fingers through her hair nonstop. This scene could have been something straight out of the hills. One person says something, no one responds, the camera shows each person staring off into space.

Vinny finally got his date with Ramona and this made me happy for him. He even packed a picnic and played with her stupid dog! Yay Vinny!

Sam needs to just forgive Jenni. I really do want to like Sam, but the fact that she won't even look at Jenni when she apologizes drives me crazy. However, it was good to see her immediately forgive Snooki. Baby steps.

Ronnie wasn't in this episode. At all. Oh, except when he called out Sam for making out with Situation when she met him. That was genius.

And finally, we reach The (uber creepy) Situation himself. He must have figured with Angelina gone that someone had to step up and be the biggest bitch. Or perhaps he has roid rage. I suppose we'll never know. But slapping Snooki on the face AND trying to steal Vinny's girl in one night? Get over yourself bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment