Google Anaylytics Tracking Code

Saturday, October 23, 2010

RHOATL: Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Kim Zolciak...?

Kim was at the center of this episode, as it mostly involved her nerves for her performance "sing" at her first "concert". It was a lot of build up to a pretty anti-climatic performance, involving her sitting in a giant martini glass and hardly performing.

NeNe's little puppy is adorable. Even if his name is Player. I love him. Also, I completely forgot that NeNe had any other children, am I the only one? Anyway, NeNe has to explain to this alleged other child why his older brother was arrested. Later they put a diaper on said puppy, which was weirdly cute.

I love that Kandi has no patience for Kim, despite the fact that they appear to be friends. It was a little rude for Kim to ask Kandi to come and sing back up for her, but she did kind of save the day for Kim with all her help.

I am surprised to say that Sheree continues to grow on me this season. I have NEVER been a Sheree fan in season's past, but I find her less annoying now, especially when she went to see her daughter. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is the first time on the show that she has ever acknowledged that she has a grown child and I think that shows growth on her part. And she seems like a good mom! Good work, Sheree.

Phaedra, on the other hand, has yet to grow on me as a part of this show. Listening to her drone on and on about her husband's time spent in jail (it was a white collar crime people! He is no worse than Martha Stewart!) just endeared her to me less and less. She also thinks that Apollo has no idea how their child should be raised because he was raised in a white household. Okay...She is the one who would prefer he buy her a nice pair of shoes instead of saving that money for the baby...

Oh yeah, and that other one was in it too but I don't really remember what she said or did

No comments:

Post a Comment