Google Anaylytics Tracking Code

Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Blog catch up day!

I went on vacation and now I am back. So it is time to (briefly) catch up on all the shows I missed.

On last week's Jersey Shore we learned The Situation is even more disgusting than we ever thought and that Snooki thinks of Vinny like her big brother, who she has sex with. We also learned that Ronnie's ex-girlfriend is Asian. Important things. Basically, in the end we saw (what I hope) is the beginning of the end of the friendship of Pauly and The Situation and the beginning of Vinny's relationship with Ramona (maybe, she also just might want to be on TV).

I know I said I wasn't interested in The Real Housewives of DC anymore, but the last two episodes plus the reunion made me change my mind on the entire season. In my opinion, this was one of the best reunions the franchise has had. There was fighting without the completely craziness. And the called Tareq and Michaele out in front of everyone, even Andy Cohen was in on this. Fantastic! I am now hoping for a season 2!

My new least favorite Real Housewives series is the brand new Beverly Hills edition. Maybe it will grow on me, but for now these women seem completely terrible. It is also a little sad to watch Camille Grammar live her life without realizing what is about to come...I suppose I will still watch it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment