Google Anaylytics Tracking Code

Monday, October 18, 2010

Project Runway's final challenge before Fashion Week

Look at me, updating while I am on vacation! I had to get this post up as soon as I could because for the first time this season I was COMPLETELY shocked with the elimination. For the last several weeks I was sure that April was a shoe-in for fashion week. She really improved throughout the season and really bounced back from her one major disaster this season (think diaper). Gretchen was strong in the beginning, but she lost a lot of steam. And as much as Michael Costello has grown on me (and I did predict him making it to fashion week after seeing his leaked collection on Tom and Lorenzo), his dress did not wow me.

So good luck to Mondo! I have a feeling he will pull this one out. Also, if you are interested in looking at the Fashion Week collections that will show on next week's episode, here are links to Tom and Lorenzo (the absolute best Project Runway blog there is):

Gretchen

Michael Costello

Mondo

Andy

BONUS! Here is the decoy collection April made. It's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment