Google Anaylytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Best of Glee "Duets"

This week's episode was just okay for me, Sue, Puck and Emma were definitely missed (especially Sue, but I guess we have to remember that this isn't the Sue Sylvester show).

Anyway, since we don't have a best Sue line, I'm going to do a best Santana line, as she was on this episode:
"I'm like a lizard. I need something warm beneath me or else I can't digest my food."

Best Brittany line:
"I just really want to get you in a stroller." (to Artie)

Best non-musical performance:
Welcome back, Mike O'Malley! Could there be a better Burt Hummel? I think not. No wonder this guy was promoted to series regular.

Best musical performance:
No question here, Merecedes and Santana's "River Deep Mountain High" blew the others out of the water. In fact, it may be the best number this entire season.


No episode next week, but Rocky Horror in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment